Almost coming to the end of this 10-Days meme challenge that I took on. What will I ever write about when it’s over?!?!? Ahhh, but I still have two more days to go to think about that.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
- Passion and Drive. I myself try to be passionate about my work and creative endeavors and to be driven to constantly improve and be successful at whatever I attempt in life. Passion and drive are much more of a turn-on than a couch potato mentality. Someone who continually tries and never gives up, or at least doesn’t throw in the towel until he’s tried his best. Plus we all need a little extra motivation sometimes, so having someone to share a sense of passion and drive with makes life even better. One person can can always give the other an extra jolt of inspiration when they need it.
- Shoulders. Hubba Hubba. I’m a sucker for a man with a nice pair of shoulders to rest that passionate, driven head upon. Just something sexy about broad shoulders …. perhaps they represent strength and protection for me. They’re also a sign of good snuggling and hugging potential.
- Spirituality. I don’t necessarily mean going to church every Sunday, although, that’s great too! Just having a belief in some higher power and a curiosity to explore a spiritual connection.
- What Turns Women On: Surprising Things Women Like (women.webmd.com)
- What Turns Men On? Surprising Things He Likes (men.webmd.com)
- 10 Day Challenge… (reachingforpink.wordpress.com)