Having a touch of self-diagnosed ADD a lot of things cross my mind often. I jump from thought to thought, project to project. It’s just the way I roll.
Today’s list asks for seven of those things that cross my mind a lot. It’s going to be hard to narrow it down, and hard to focus with the ADD and all. But, I’ll give it a whirl …
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
- ADD. I think I have it. Ya know those Bing commercials about information overload? That is totally the way my mind works. Should I be seeking professional help?
- Money. How can I make more of it?
- London. London crosses my mind a lot. I love it there. As a matter of fact the Camden Lock Market popped up in my dreams last night. Hmmmm, what does that mean? I did a summer internship in London while I was in college, and it was a fabulous experience. Some of my favorite movies, Sliding Doors and Notting Hill, are based in London. Did I mention, I love London.
- Food. I think about lunch when I’m eating breakfast and dinner when I’m eating lunch. All kinds of foods dance around the thoughts in my head.
- My Mama and my Daddy. If you’ve been reading my blog, I’m sure you’ve noticed that I mention my parents a lot. They were special people. Even though they’re gone they’ll always be a part of me.
- Children. Will I ever have them?
- Massage. Having a massage crosses my mind A LOT. I just don’t get to have them as much as I’d like to. If I could figure out #2 then I’d have a massage twice a month.