Today marks day three of the 10-Days Meme I’ve committed to. Though each day’s list topic may seem easy at first sight, once I type “1.” I seem to go blank. What’s with that? Sometimes the simple things are the hardest and also tell us the most about ourselves and others.
I’m so happy to see that Violet Pumpernickel is doing the same Meme on her blog. Loved reading her first day’s post! And be on the lookout for wigsbabe to start doing hers as well. Have you started yours?
And away we go with day three …
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
- Feed me cupcakes.
- Snuggle with me, a lot.
- Give me spontaneous hugs and kisses.
- Make me laugh AND laugh at my jokes.
- Write me a love letter.
- Share new adventures with me.
- Never stop trying.
- Believe in me.
- Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
- Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
- Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
- Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
- Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
- Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
- Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
- Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
- Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
- Day Ten: One confession.
- 10 Day Challenge… (reachingforpink.wordpress.com)
- My Heart (cupcakesandcatfood.com)
- What does it mean when a guys states you will have a special place in his heart (wiki.answers.com)