Continuing with the 10-Days meme I started yesterday, today’s challenge is to list nine things about myself. Hmmmmm …. what to write what to write?
Well, here we go …
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
- I’m a homebody. Sure, I enjoy going out with friends and having a good time, but I can spend hours happy at home scrapbooking, crocheting, blogging, cooking, doing house projects or curled up on THE coziest couch ever watching movies or television show marathons.
- I’m going to be 35 in less than two weeks. I don’t want to be 35. I didn’t have a problem turning 30. 31 I found difficult, and now, here I am coming up on the BIG 3-5. I’m gonna need a BIG cupcake.
- I always thought I wanted three children, but I’m at a totally different place in my life than I thought I would be at this point. I’d be happy and grateful to be blessed with one child of my own.
- I fold my pizza when I eat it. I thought everybody did this, but apparently not.
- When I go out to eat I feel guilty ordering the same thing as any of the people I’m dining with. Getting the same thing means less yummy things to share and try.
- I get the best cries out in the shower or sitting curled up in a ball.
- My fingertips, toes and sometimes even my lips turn blue when I’m cold.
- I am a naturally born disorganized person. I crave organization, I really do. I’m just not good at it. Thankfully I have a naturally born, OCD, neat freak of a man in my life.
- I love being a homeowner but I also love to travel. It’s hard to afford the travel hobby when you own the home. I miss traveling and think about my next adventure all the time.