I found some more inspiration while reading my daily blog subscriptions; the Magnificent Minimalist, is completing a 10-Day meme in the comments section of her blog everyday. It looked kind of fun and interesting, and I thought it would be yet another way to explore and learn new things about myself.
The 10 days are outlined like this:
- Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
- Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
- Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
- Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
- Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
- Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
- Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
- Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
- Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
- Day Ten: One confession.
So, here we go with day one …
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
- I wish I had your body. Seriously.
- My life is weird without talking to you everyday.
- I wonder what you see when you look at me.
- I’m still kinda screwed up because of you. Thanks.
- I’m really not the person you think I am, and I don’t know why I feel the need to tell you that because really why should I care what you think, but then again I always care too much about what people think of me.
- I’m sorry I was so stubborn and selfish. I was scared.
- I see you in my dreams, and it’s like you never left. Then I wake up. I miss you.
- When I’m having a bad day, I think of all you’ve been through and wonder how you do it, and then I feel guilty for thinking my day was bad.
- At the end of the day we are all human beings.
- Buono sera. Buon sonno. Buono notte.